Índice de Contenidos
STOLON Crack+ With Keygen Download For PC
The plugin is mainly dedicated to heavy «pop» and «dance» music thanks to the use of the
Pitch shifter only with some non linear effects..
There is also another plugin by the same author «Cracked STOLON With Keygen FX» which has some polyphonic instruments and effects which can help you to get some professional results.
The STOLON Crack Mac VST effect chain is a VST effect plugin dedicated to heavy “dance” music with the pitch shifter as the only required effect.
I have wrote STOLON because I had a hard time finding a plugin as simple as I need to use. This plugin takes an already song as input and gives you a pretty decent result as if I had used all the other effects mentioned above but the key point : NO NEED to analyze your song into a list to manage and use the plugin.
The Pitch shifter is the only required effect here : All the remaining ones are optional or easy to use.
Midiflow created an effect for pitchshifters and would like to share his thoughts and design with the user.
At the moment the Pitch shifter will not remember where it was exactly. For that purpose it uses a book, similar to a Lexus. If you place the book in the Lexus and press the buttons for one octave up and down the pitch shifter will automatically remember and adjust its midi to the position of the book.
The mapping of midi to the positions in the book uses the following table
The numbers represent the pitch and the book (bars ) represents the rest. The book is counted from the floor to the highest point in the book. The lower button on the pitch shifter moves the pitch up and the upper button down. By looking at the table you can see where the various octaves are and what the jumps in the book are for a given octave.
There is a clear mapping of the pitch shifter into the table. By counting the position in the table you can find the code to send to the pitch shifter. Some manufacturers use a shift and a 2ndoctave. That means you have to count 5 & 1 for a shift and 2 & 1 for the second octave. The following table shows the mapping of the midi buttons to the code.
Removable book keep this table and your songs in synch.
Mapping to the table, you should only use the down left and right buttons to
* three cascaded low processor to shift according to the velocity, pitch and octave of your MIDI keyboard.
* get the pitch, octave and velocity you want (sorry, no midi learning here)
Input : MIDI keyboard velocity and pitch
* Velocity : The range is from -327.67 to 327.67 (you can use this ranges for melodic like classic synthesis).
Octave : The range is from -1 to 1. The highest note is the keybord key you press for the note you want to hear.
Activation : ON/OFF switch. When «ON» the plugin apply the commands on a various way.
Level : Set the level of your plug in the system mixer.
Master/Slave : Use your choice.
CHORDS/NOZ: these parameters control the modal chorus effect of your pedal.
– CHORDS : this is the basic chorus effect used for most of the effects of VST plugins.
– NOZ : No effect.
– Only two master voices are heard together. When you increase the volume of one of the voices, it will cause the volume of the other voice to decrease.
Restrict : yes/no : This is a restriction on the number of voices that can be heard (usually four voices). If this effect is «yes» and you create a five voices chorus, only 4 will be heard. If this effect is «no» and you create a chorus with five voices, the chorus will be heard as five voices.
Scale : Choose a scale. This is the list of all the notes, in order of decreasing pitch.
Scale ID : Choose the scale that you want to hear.
Root Note: choose the root note. In a pentatonic scale, this is the first of five frequencies or notes. If you click on the right mouse, you can link the scale to your keyboard.
Advanced: some more parameter for your plugin.
– Source : Choose the source of the chords you want to use.
– Size: how many notes can you hear?
The STOLON plugin is adapted for a standard windows environment.
MIDI Coder Studio 2008 :
* the plugin is already included.
STOLON VST plugin :
The STOLON V
A Virtual Stable Tremolo has been implemented from a work by Ian Moone.
The effect uses three 4-pole filters, a tube Envelope generator and a stereo input.
The same envelope is used on the 3 filters, with different delay times (5.2ms,10.4ms,1.6ms). The stereo input is split into four equal parts and play at different pulse rates: 0.5, 0.75, 1.0 and 1.25ms.
The output consists in four audio signals at the same time: left/right channels and pulse rate combinations.
The behaviour is that each signal is delayed and attenuated by a different amount.
The output is sent to a tube envelope generator, in a similar way to the High-State Envelope Generator from the STOMP DSP. There is a value that can be set in controls, from 0 to 1.0.
If this value is 0, there is no output at all. If this value is 1.0, the output is the same as the input.
If the value is between 0.0 and 1.0, the output is the input multiplied by the factor (1.0 -(0.0 – value) ). This is equivalent to the output of the envelope generator multiplied by the value.
How it works:
The design consists in a direct volume control of the high pass / low pass filters in parallel.
It is a tremolo effect but it also works as a parallel pitch shifter.
When the control goes to 0 (off), the tremor effect is stopped.
What is original in STOLON is the fact that there are three of those parallel filters.
When they are set to work independently, it should work as a three filters tremolo.
The difficulty is that the tremor effect is very sensitive to the speed of the filters, so the problem is that when the tremor is on, it can be heard as a pitch shifter depending on the notes that are played.
In my opinion, there are two way to solve this problem.
One is to make the tremor effect dependent from the played notes. In this case, the independant high pass and low pass filters are removed, and a signal is used as input.
The second way is to use the input and the pulse rate signal to increase the tremor effect.
This is the way that is used in STOLON
What’s New in the STOLON?
– a left/right variable stereo dry/wet delay that can be loaded at run-time with the midi controller
– a fixed left/right [chromatic] pitch shifter that works at midi note on/off
– a M-lows global parameter that set the global pitch shift (for polyphony effect)
– Compatible with all vsts plugins and effects that use the [me:…» id=»midi_program»] midi control
– free dynamic load/save of the L and R delay times
– the whole plugin is AUsafe since it has no channels
– compatibility with instruments for example guitars, drums, etc
Useful for harmony and choir effect
By running the plugin in insert mode :
– set the global pitch shift by pressing the S key
– set the same pitch shift for L and R channels by pressing the G key
– to control the wet/dry (L/R) ratio :
– press the D key to lower the both L and R wet values
– press the B key to raise the both L and R wet values
– to raise the L delay time only :
– press the A key
– to raise the R delay time only :
– press the C key
– by pressing the Y key you can start a manual delay (with/without feedback)
– can set an initial delay time by pressing the Z key
By using the plugin as a polyphonic instrument :
– can set a global pitch shift by pressing the Z key
– can set the same pitch shift for all the channels by pressing the Z key
By using the plugin in «freeze mode» :
– the different settings of the plugin «freeze mode» are really important!
– if you do not set the «freeze mode» for all your midi instruments, they will not be handled correctly
– first of all set the in/out to dry (L/R) and wet (L/R) values by default like that :
* Set the L/R wet value to 5
* set the L/R out dry value to 0
* use the «freeze mode» setting (see below)
– set the same «freeze mode» for all the midi instruments you want to use
– to avoid any misbehaviour just use the «freeze mode» setting for your midi software.
This will make sure the midi note
* Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1
* AMD Radeon HD 6900 or AMD Radeon HD 6950 with 1GB or AMD Radeon HD 6970 with 2GB memory
* Intel Core i5 or Intel Core i7 6th generation processor
* 2 GB RAM
* 16 GB of free hard drive space
* 512 MB of VRAM
* Windows 10 and DirectX 11 supported
* Internet connection (Broadband)
* DirectX 11 compatible video card and GPU with at least 1024Mb of
Tablas de Multiplicar
Tabla del 1
Tabla del 2
Tabla del 3
Tabla del 4
Tabla del 5
Tabla del 6
Tabla del 7
Tabla del 8
Tabla del 9
Tabla del 10