Índice de Contenidos
RainCycle Crack + (LifeTime) Activation Code [Win/Mac] (Latest)
Price: USD 50.00
Available as Standard and Advanced version:
The Standard version provides the basic functionality needed for an ideal RainCycle solution.
The Advanced version includes more advanced functionalities that you may find a useful addition to RainCycle such as the support for multi-cultural data input, multi-languages and regional data presentation, adjustment of the display, transfer of RainCycle data, automatic updates of the model, over and under-estimation and manual change of the input values.
The Standard version includes 6 modules:
Rain water filter
Additional modules for the advanced version include:
Modules for the advanced version are:
Change of unit converter
Conversion of data
Customization and modification
August 14, 2017 Product UPDATE: Enhanced functionality and product design changes have been implemented. The Standard and Advanced versions are available.
Costs for one year of simulation and installation are available for residential and commercial buildings, and include:
Operation and maintenance costs of RWH as well as all associated building costs.
August 10, 2017 Product UPDATE: We are pleased to announce that in addition to the standard version of RainCycle we are now also offering the advanced version of RainCycle as well as a completely new ‘RainWaterWise’ component for RainCycle!
The ‘RainWaterWise’ module is designed to simplify the entire RainWater Harvesting (RWH) process with a user-friendly interface and a set of modules to assist you with all aspects of planning, construction, operation, maintenance, and decommissioning of your system (prior to and after decommissioning). It helps you avoid costly mistakes in the planning phase by providing suggestions for the best system specifications and by using customizable input fields to parameterize your simulation. You will save time, money, and energy while simplifying your system design with RainWaterWise.
The benefits of the ‘RainWaterWise’ module is that it offers a simple, user friendly interface that helps you streamline your system design. You will be able to easily define all aspects of the RWH project (both pre and post-decomissioning), as well as to take your decisions based on the results of the data you will enter (e.g. rainfall patterns, maximum and minimum demand, total building area
RainCycle Crack (Updated 2022)
– Water Quality Management;
– Hydraulic Modules;
– Analysis Modules;
– Data Import;
– Interface Construction;
– How to Import Your Own Data;
– Problems and Help Documents.
RainCycle – Hydraulic Modules:
The program is the result of a project that some years ago I created, called Hydraulic Modules. The aim was to develop a set of practical tools for hydraulic engineers, by the application of computer simulation, not only for evaluating and optimizing the storage capacity, cost of investment and management of water infrastructure systems but also for technical support.
To start, I created a basic model of a service that takes into account some simple parameters, such as space and water demand. The model consists of four basic components: 1) Catchment surfaces; 2) Rainfall; 3) Water treatment (such as ultra-violet); and 4) Storage tank.
In the following sections, we will examine the specific modules, detailing the input and results.
RainCycle – Hydraulic Modules (Standard version).
The main program contains the basic components of a basic scenario model, from the catchment surface to the storage tank. From this point of view, the program has the standard version. You can define as many input variables as needed.
The requirement for such a program is a database with all required input and output values. This means that each module requires a source file or the creation of a new file when it is necessary. This information is stored in the External Data tab.
In the following example you can see an input file. It includes the required data for the catchment surface, rainfall and demand. The default values are used as the initial condition for a new simulation, if you want to use this as your initial data set.
Output of the simulation program is also stored in the External Data, along with the various values related to the analysis of the RWH system in operation.
There are two options for water treatment, the traditional chlorination or the UV treatment. In the first option the water can be treated using any UV generator available. In the second option, a UV device is required, making this the more expensive option. But there are advantages as well, such as the fact that the UV equipment does not require a separate control system, since the UV treatment process has a built-in timer.
When the system is in operation, you will notice in the External Data the type of treatment
RainCycle is a software for hydraulic simulation of rainwater harvesting systems (RWH). It is a decision-making assistant that helps you to calculate all the necessary costs of construction, operation, maintenance and decommissioning of RWH systems, with the detailed analysis of the result.
It covers residential, industrial, commercial and public buildings.
-Includes seven modules:
-Rain profile module
-Filter loading module
The tool is very simple to use. It has been designed for non-technical users and aims to make the overall process of the analysis as easy as possible.
-Rainprofile module is the first step of the analysis, it has to be defined before further analysis.
-In the Filter module users can specify the filter parameters:
-Filter material (filter quality)
-Filter dimension (number of mesh divisions)
-Filter material properties (self cleaning in case of a clogged filter)
-Filter pressure drop
Simulating the RWH system
-Storage tank module is the next step of the analysis. This module calculates the size of the storage tank needed for the planned use (all calculations are done automatically). It is possible to define the tank quantity and the volume of accumulated rainwater, with the possibility to include volume of accumulated rainwater in storage tank in calculations. All sizes are automatically converted to liters, gallons or cubic meters.
-The Storage tank module can be used with any tank, dry or filled with water. It is important to note that RWH systems are built for high volumes of rainwater. Calculation of water demand allows you to determine the volume of rainwater needed to fill the tank every time a rainstorm occurs (you need to use this volume of rainwater). The Sizing module allows for all the calculations related to the water filter, such as the surface area of the filter, the flow rate and the pressure drop.
-In the SQ module, users can define the storage tank size, the filter size and the water demand. The calculation of the catchment area, which is the surface area of the accumulated rainwater, is also included in this module.
-The Filter module is linked to the SQ module and calculates the most important part of the analysis – the pressure drop of the filter.
A detailed report of the
What’s New in the?
– Produces and maintains the design, production, and installation of rainwater harvesting systems
– Includes the design and construction of the system and the installation of the system
– Provides optimized automatic calculations for the simulation, storage, and management of rainwater
– Provides expert support in the construction of rainwater harvesting systems
– Provides automatic calculation of the entire life costs of the rainwater harvesting system
– Stores the design and production of rainwater harvesting systems
– Makes calculations of the total and yearly cost of ownership of the rainwater harvesting systems
– Calculates the savings and losses that are derived from a rainwater harvesting system, as well as the operational and financial payback periods
– Calculates the present and future costs of the renovation of the rainwater harvesting systems
– Produces the calculation of the change costs of the rainwater harvesting systems
– Provides the total life cost and the yearly cost of a rainwater harvesting system
– Creates reports
– Captures customer feedback from a survey
– Uploads results for customers to use
– Checks the user’s final result
– Evaluates the sensitivity of the parameters to find the most important parameters
– Calculates the Monte Carlo simulation
– Optimizes the results of the Monte Carlo simulation
– Traces the operational payback of the rainwater harvesting system
– Calculates the operational payback period for the rainwater harvesting system
– Determines the optimal capacity of the storage tanks
– Generates reports for the investment study (including: sensitivity analysis, Monte Carlo simulation, and cost-effective analysis)
– Creates a project cost study based on one year of operation
– Produces the sensitivity analysis for the design and the optimization of the rainwater harvesting system
– Shows the sensitivity analysis of the parameters of the rainwater harvesting system
– Calculates the total and yearly cost of operation
– Produces the whole life cost analysis of the rainwater harvesting system
– Generates reports for the whole life cost analysis of the rainwater harvesting system
– Generates reports for the life cycle management of the rainwater harvesting system
– Shows the total and yearly cost of maintenance
– Traces the operational and financial payback periods of the system (from the beginning of the project to the time at which a return on investment is achieved)
– Produces the sensitivity analysis of the parameters of the system
– Produces the whole life cost analysis of the system
– Calculates the cost-effective capacity of the storage tanks
System Requirements For RainCycle:
OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit only), or macOS 10.8 (64-bit only)
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3/5/7 processor (or AMD equivalent)
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Hard disk: 30 GB available space
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 or higher
DirectX: Version 11 or higher
Additional Notes: The game will run on most home computers, however, you may experience some screen flickering
Tablas de Multiplicar
Tabla del 1
Tabla del 2
Tabla del 3
Tabla del 4
Tabla del 5
Tabla del 6
Tabla del 7
Tabla del 8
Tabla del 9
Tabla del 10